Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why I Love Sarah Palin

1. Mom of five! Including a special needs child.
2. Married 20 years.
3. Army mom.
4. Hockey mom.
5. Fiscal conservative.
6. Ethics reformer
7. Understands the energy problem. Wants to drill in ANWR.
8. Sarah Palin looks like someone who could be a friend of mine. She served in the PTA like I do. She's a hockey mom, I'm a soccer mom. She's a military mom and I'm surrounded by them. She has a child who needs special care and so do we. She's risen through the ranks not by playing ball with the establishment, but by confronting it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO SARAH!!!!! I could copy your list onto my blog. I completely concur. I have said for quite sometime that they needed to put a mother of a bunch of kids into a position of power...who else knows how to herd cats and balance the budget at the same time. I hope she gets to shake it up in Washington. I may start wearing lipstick just to support her.
Jenny