Monday, March 8, 2010

Today I am grateful for

 
photo by Danny when he finally got brave enough to climb the
tower in the Marsh at the Virginia Aquarium.


  1.  Brad, who is on his way home and who calls to tell me.
  2. Whistling.  Normally I encourage whistling be conducted outside, but Danny is so proud of this ability, that it's o.k.
  3. Geoff who is home safe.
  4. The bills are paid again.
  5. Summer is feeling better with her meds.  She may be a a drug addict, but at 14, she deserves a few vices.  Sweet old girl.
  6. My job is busy and fulfilling.
  7. After a long, cold winter, a crocus greeted me as I turned into the driveway.  Bring on the spring!
  8. Another new baby girl for my friend Bev.  Can't wait to meet another one!
  9. Chocolate.
  10. Turkey Hill diet green tea.
  11. A peaceful house.
  12. Photoshop.
  13. Letting myself not be perfect, its futile anyway.
  14. My mom opening an ETSY shop!  
  15. Living near the beach.
more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It's so good to be thankful...thanks for sharing your list with us! What is your mom selling in her ETSY shop...I'd love to check it out!