Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stuff I Didn't Get Done This Week

1. PTA newsletter. I guess we'll make it an April/May issue.
2. Buy dog food - I'm sure all the dog treats I gave her will keep her tummy full. Really, if she ate something that they sell at Wal-Mart I'd be o.k. But she has to have special food from the pet store that closes at 9 pm.
3. Grocery shopping - what? Pop Tarts and cereal aren't enough? At least the milk hasn't expired.
4. Hair cuts - Geoffrey has the most ADORABLE curls, but he can't do a thing with them.
5. Danny's paragraph about spring. I won't write it, but I have to supervise. Maybe we'll just skip to a paragraph about summer instead.
6. Register Danny for summer camp.
7. Address the cards that I bought last month. Why do I even buy them? I just know I won't send them.
8. Pick up a prescription. Really, I tried. But after 30 minutes of waiting for the pharmacy to get the insurance straightened out I had to cut my losses and move on.

9. Take the box of Capri Sun juice drinks off of my back bumper before I drove to pick Danny up from school. The intersection by my driveway is very sticky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks very similar to my "What I didn't get done this week list..." I was cracking up when I read the last one. It's very reassuring to me that others do these things as well! Thanks for the chuckle;I needed it.

Sharon said...

that's hilarious