Friday, March 28, 2008

TGIF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well it's been an interesting week! I'm working full time to help out a friend who is on maternity leave. So a lot of life is a blur now, running from work to soccer to the grocery store, to school, to the police station... More on that later!

1. First, to my wonderful friends in NY, FL, CA & TX - I love you all! Even when I don't have time to write or call, I LOVE hearing what is happening in your life. I love just knowing you are out there. You inspire me, encourage me and delight me. Thank you.

2. O.K. back to my crazy week... So on top of working 2 jobs I tried to tackle a photobook this week. Shutterfly sent me an email offering a FREE photo book (worth 30 bucks - cool!). So I thought I'd love to print up some of my digital layouts. Of course, it can't just be a book of pictures, I have to have a theme. So I decided to scrapbook the 20 most memorable events of 2007 - in my spare time. The deadline was Wednesday. After 10 hours at church I worked and worked and was in the home stretch at 11:45 pm when of course, the web site went down! AHAHAHAHAHAH! All's well in the end. I begged for an extension of the deadline, finished the book and I can't wait to see it!

3. Got some interesting mail this week. A postcard from a catalogue company saying my purchase is backordered. Problem is, I never bought anything from them. When I called the company, the customer service rep. informed me that this is possible identity theft and I'd better notify the police right away. Good grief! I think the real crime is what was ordered - size 18 leapard print blouse! I keep wondering if I'll find some fishnet stockings or a tiger print skirt in the mailbox someday - grin!

4. Last year we dug & tugged & chainsawed out all of our 35 year old bushes in the front of the house. We'll plant new shrubs this spring. But in the meantime, we filled the beds with bulbs - it is amazing! You can't miss springtime at my house!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those beds are beauttiful!!! Wow!!!I'm working on my front bed...when I dug it out the neighbor asked if I was trying to bury a body!! TeeHee...It's a combo...herbs and flowers. I tried some bulbs...supposed to be for our climate...but only 1/2 came up.
Blessings on your busy week!!

Anonymous said...

So excited about all this online digital photo stuff. Thanks for updating the blog! I'm trying to post this week as well. Love you from TX
~MSD