Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The 12 Days of Christmas according to an 8 year old who has been waiting for an hour in the car to see the Holiday Lights at the beach

My Brother Gave to Me...

On the first day of Christmas my brother gave to me a Monkey on a Brain.
On the second day of Christmas my brother gave to me 2 Swaying Flags.
On the third day of Christmas my brother gave to me 3 Pairs of Glasses.
On the forth day of Christmas my brother gave to me 4 Icecream Cones.
On the fifth day of Christmas my brother gave to me 5 Ear Drums.
On the sixth day of Christmas my brother gave to me 6 Grilled Bolognas.
On the seventh day of Christmas my brother gave to me 7 Movie Tickets.
On the eighth day of Christmas my brother gave to me 8 Super 8's.
On the ninth day of Christmas my brother gave to me 9 Fat Punchs.
On the tenth day of Christmas my brother gave to me 10 Swimming Pools.
On the eleven day of Christmas my brother gave to me 11 Street Lights.
On the twelve day of Christmas my brother gave to me 12 Spanking and Wedgies.

No comments: